Workers are desperate for stability, frontline managers are burned out, and corporate leaders are trying to look to the future – but aren’t sure of how to get there. What’s the solution?
We are thrilled to announce the launch of this year’s Deskless Report, brought to you by Axonify + Nudge! This year, we’re delving deeper into the worker, manager, and corporate experience – we polled 268 frontline corporate leaders, 385 frontline managers, and 633 frontline workers to get a true 360-degree look at the state of the frontline.
And folks, expect some truly eye-opening 😳 moments. Our research has uncovered deep-rooted gaps in the frontline experience that are finally reaching a breaking point.
The numbers don’t lie:
- 49% of frontline managers feel burned out on a daily basis
- 42% of workers are considering leaving their job (up from 36% last year)
- Only 39% of workers feel heard – plummeting from 59% last year
- While 65% of corporate respondents believe communication at their organization is effective, only 35% of workers agree
- 38% of frontline managers and workers said that lack of employee training is impacting their day-to-day work
- 75% of all respondents believe investing in new technologies for frontline workers improves the overall success of their organization
Head to the Deskless Report to get the story behind these compelling findings – and many more!