A leading indicator of success
Here’s how Nudge drives revenue by maximizing workforce readiness and ensuring consistent execution during product launches, operational protocol changes, and other key events.
Identify unprepared teams – before it’s too late
Nudge helps operators determine what employees, roles, or locations are at-risk of operational challenges before a critical event begins. Quickly identify underlying causes, such as missing collateral, ineffective communication, and more.
- Use confidential surveys to uncover concerns
- Run location audits to monitor execution at scale
- Leverage photo verification to confirm compliance
Course-correct for operational consistency
With insight into which locations or employees are at risk (and why!), Nudge enables Operations leaders to strategically allocate management or supporting resources to engage at-risk teams quickly and easily.
- Address knowledge gaps at the employee, location, or region level
- Establish standard operating procedures
- Enable managers to manage team tasks
Avoid labor inefficiencies
Nudge mitigates labor inefficiencies associated with miscommunication and enables leadership to make data-driven decisions, ensuring limited resources and time are prioritized on the areas of highest impact.
- Reinforce time-sensitive tasks
- Use knowledge testing to identify gaps and concerns
- Leverage in-depth analytics to uncover red flags
When teams are out of the loop, organizations can’t take advantage of key events, like promotions or launches, to their full potential. Fine-tuning operations ensures that no revenue is left on the table.
- Share real-time information to keep employees in-the-know
- Empower managers to share important announcements
- Encourage best practice-sharing to iterate quickly
Everything you need to enable your people
With thousands of users on Nudge, we know what employees need to feel confident every shift.
Loved by our customers and their employees
Customers and users agree that Nudge improves team performance.
GEORGE B., USER
CHARLES C., CUSTOMER