Navigating the Labor Crisis
A 3-step plan for deskless organizations looking to overcome the talent and labor shortage.
As the uncertainty surrounding the pandemic lifts, organizations across the country have reopened. But a new normal has emerged that brings with it a new challenge: the labor shortage. Now more than ever, organizations need workers in place to keep operations running smoothly and effectively, but the labor crisis is making it difficult for businesses to boost their numbers. Worried? We’re here to help! This guide will provide a 3-step strategy to finding, developing, and retaining labor during a shortage.
Download the guide to learn:
- How to become an employer of choice to attract candidates
- Leveraging onboarding to get the most out of your hires
- Developing your existing workforce at scale
- 4 ways to mitigate unnecessary employee turnover
Building agile teams:
Support your deskless workforce through uncertain times
With new safety protocols, sudden closures, unprecedented consumer behavior, and countless more challenges, it has never been more crucial for organizations to stay agile and adaptive to the changing world. Your workforce is a critical part of that process. But to lift your organization up through times of uncertainty, your workforce needs leadership – and, unfortunately, they might not be getting it. This three-phase plan gives you everything you need to support your deskless workforce through uncertain times.
Download the playbook to get:
- 6 foolproof ways to cultivate employee engagement
- Understanding preparedness, and what prioritizing preparedness looks like
- 3 workforce success metrics every organization should be tracking
A retailer’s guide to building engaged store teams
Support your frontline across three key phases of engagement
Frontline teams play a more critical role than ever before and will be the driving force for retailers to preserve beyond the pandemic. Yet, only 48% of employees strongly agree their immediate supervisor keeps them informed about what is going on in the organization. In the race to capture market share, your staff will need the tools to stay engaged and aligned with your brand. In this ebook, we share best practices we’ve developed to support retail brands, and in turn, their store associates.
Download the 15-page ebook to learn:
- How to engage your frontline to boost morale and develop deep brand loyalty
- Training that increases operational knowledge and reinforces best practices
- Three key metrics to help you evaluate frontline success
Enabling store teams to succeed this holiday season
Featuring Rudy Irish, Director of Sales and Customer Experience at Staples Canada, and Steve King, SVP of Retail Sales Operations at Ashley HomeStore.
Watch our 45-minute webinar to hear strategies from Rudy Irish, Director of Sales and Customer Experience at Staples Canada, and Steve King, SVP of Retail Sales Operations at Ashley HomeStore.
SVP of Retail Sales Operations
Director of Sales and Customer Experience
How to build resilient
Featuring Matt Fay, VP of Human Resources at Sporting Life Group
With looming uncertainties for the future, how can retailers prepare their frontline teams to embrace change and rise in the face of adversity?
Watch our 20-minute webinar to hear from Matt Fay, VP of Human Resources at Sporting Life Group on strategies for building strong, resilient teams.
We’ll dig into the following topics:
- Blueprints for developing a connected and empowered team
- Effective leadership strategies focused on diversity, inclusion,
- Tactics for engaging the field for frontline feedback to understand employee needs and expectations
- Communication strategies for employee engagement and retention
- …and more!