The Deskless Report:
In June 2021, Nudge surveyed retail workers and leaders from across the country to answer one question: “What’s the state of the retail workforce?”
In this report, we’re looking at who retail workers are, and what they desperately need in order to deliver next-level CX, execution, and operational efficiency. But we’re also looking at what keeps retail leaders up at night (hint: it’s the labor crisis!), and how they’re investing in employee experience next year and beyond. We’ve also got behind-the-scenes spotlights on retail brands that are successfully driving business outcomes by investing in the associate experience.
In exploring the viewpoints of both retail workers and leaders, this report delves into the disconnect between them – the gaps between what associates want and what retailers are providing.
Download the report to learn:
- What drives engagement and motivation in retail workers
- The #1 challenge facing retailers right now
- The state of retail worker communication
- The state of retail worker feedback
- How retail leaders are investing in EX in 2022 and beyond