The Total Economic Impact™ of Nudge
The quantified benefits that Forrester identified in this Nudge-commissioned Total Economic Impact™ study are:
- A 3-5% increase in same store sales: education and readiness campaigns improved associate confidence and their ability to recommend, cross-sell, and upsell.
- A 10% higher retention rate for deskless workers: improvements in the employee experience lead to a more engaged workforce and less turnover.
- 60% more efficient communication between store managers and frontline: replacing fragmented, time-consuming communication channels led to quicker and more effective communication, and shorter pre-shift meetings.
The results? A three-year 484% return on investment.
Download the study to see the full calculations and key findings.
For its Total Economic Impact™ study, Forrester interviewed four Nudge customers in the retail and foodservices industries to understand the costs and benefits associated with the investment. The key challenges that Forrester found Nudge solves for are:
- Diluted and inconsistent communication to the frontline
- Low employee engagement leading to high turnover
- COVID-19 driving the need for agile change and timely communication
- Store managers overwhelmed by communication with head office
- Legacy one-way communication channels lack analytics or real-time insights
Want to learn more? Download the study today!