Unscripted, not unprepared: what 2022 looks like for the frontline
About this event
The world is forever changed by the pandemic – but now it’s time to look to the future. And with rebuilding already well underway, one thing is clear: we can never go back to the way things were. Especially for deskless and frontline industries, the future is unscripted like never before. But that doesn’t mean that organizations need to go into 2022 unprepared. We just need to improvise.
At this Spark Session, attendees will get an exclusive in-depth look at what deskless workers want – and what deskless leaders desperately need in 2022 – based on Nudge’s recently-released market research. Bringing in key insights from over 800 deskless workers and 300 deskless leaders, The Deskless Report is the first of its kind. This session will help attendees interpret these findings and walk away with actionable tips for how you can meet the needs of your workforce in 2022. We’ll also bring in leaders from a range of deskless industries to discuss the findings, how they align with their own experiences, and what they mean for the future.
Then, let’s kick back and relax after a year of many (MANY!) ups and downs with a performance by the masters of improvisation, the best-in-class performers at The Second City!
We’re thrilled to announce the presenters taking part in this Spark Session:
Lindsey Goodchild | Chief Executive Officer, Nudge
Lindsey Goodchild was a consultant working on large-scale change management and customer experience programs in hospitality when she discovered a serious need for better frontline and deskless communication. That led her to develop the digital communication platform that’s driving change across deskless and frontline organizations.
Andrew Au | Global thought leader
Hailed by Forbes as a “digital transformation expert,” Andrew Au is a renowned global thought leader on digital transformation and culture change. He’s worked with such companies as FedEx, 3M, Microsoft, and countless others to navigate the “now” and prepare for what’s coming next.
The Second City | Comedy theatre troupe
The comedic minds at The Second City will perform an improv-based sketch comedy show exclusively for us! Experience a best-in-class comedy performance with improv games and sketches (and get ready to shout out a prompt or two!)
New this session:
Nominate a frontline superstar for a Cheers Award!
The Cheers Award prize includes two iPhone 13s (one for the nominee, one for the nominator) and a free pilot of Nudge for their organization! The Cheers Award prize winner and additional nominees will be announced LIVE during this Spark Session!
4 reasons to attend this Spark Session
Here are four reasons to attend this Spark Session:
1. Get the insights you need to plan for 2022
An exclusive in-depth review of Nudge’s recently-released survey of 800 deskless workers and 300 deskless leaders will explore what’s keeping leaders up at night, what motivates workers, the state of deskless internal communication and upward feedback, and how leaders are investing in the employee experience in 2022.
2. Hear predictions for 2022 from a leading global thought leader
Wondering what next year holds? Enter Andrew Au, global thought leader on digital transformation and culture change. He’ll share his thoughts on what the future holds for the employee experience, CX, operations, and much more.
3. Celebrate your frontline superstars
This Spark Session, we want to celebrate the frontline workers that have gone above and beyond this year. Know an employee that fits the bill? Nominate them for a Cheers award!
4. Enjoy one-of-a-kind comedy by The Second City
This improv-based sketch comedy show was created exclusively for DESKLESS! Attendees will enjoy a live virtual performance by the talented sketch comedy artists at The Second City.
How it works
Check your inbox for registration confirmation and event details.
One week before the event, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to log into your virtual experience, and any other useful details.
The day of the event, follow the instructions in the event email and enjoy your experience!
Cheers Award details and contest rules
The Cheers Award honors frontline and deskless employees who have delivered outstanding service over the past year. Select nominees will honored during our Spark Session, and the Cheers Award will be awarded to one nominee (and nominator). The winner will be selected by the Nudge Selection Committee based on the quality of the submission. The award prize includes:
- An iPhone 13 for the nominee (valued at US$900)
- An iPhone 13 for the nominator (valued at US$900)
- A free pilot of Nudge for their organization (valued at US$25,000), subject to the permission of the winner’s organization
All nominees will be invited to attend this Spark Session. The grand prize winner will be announced during this Spark Session, and additional nominees will be honoured. Only the first name and last initial of nominators and nominees will be shared.
- Nominators must be registered for this Spark Session.
- There is one (1) prize to be won.
- The Cheers Award winner will be selected by the Nudge Selection Committee based on the quality of the submission.
- Nominators must be registered for this Spark Session.
- Nominators and nominees must be the age of majority in their state, province or territory.
- Leaders can nominate as many employees as they want. All nominees must be employed at the leaders’ organization and must be frontline or deskless employees.
- All fields of the nomination form must be filled out, including which of the 5 cheers badges the nomination is for.
- Both nominator and nominee must be located in Canada or the United States to be eligible for the grand prize except Quebec residents who are not eligible to participate.
- The nomination period for the Cheers Award ends on December 2. The winner (nominee and nominator) will be notified via email within five (5) business days. (Please check your spam and ensure to type your email address correctly. We will not be liable for winners’ failure to receive notices due to email security settings.)
- The winner will be announced at the Spark Session on December 9, 2021, before the Second City performance (approximately 3:45 pm ET).
- Winners must provide their shipping address within two (2) weeks of the grand prize announcement to be eligible to redeem their prize.
- Winners based in the United States will need to provide a valid Social Security Number or taxpayer-identification number before the Sponsor can issue the prize. A Form 1099 will be issued to the Winners.
- For contest terms & conditions click here.