Nudge is the digital communications platform that improves workforce productivity for organizations with deskless or frontline employees. Backed by the highest user ratings in its category, Nudge provides employees with the information and tools they need to stay connected at work and reach organizational goals. Leading brands such as Staples, Compass Group, and Margaritaville rely on Nudge to communicate better, gather feedback faster, and harness actionable insights to drive better business outcomes.
At Nudge, we believe our values underpin everything we do.
- Strive to thrive: We push ourselves and each other to learn, improve, and get better every day
- Action-focused: We act, we do, we work hard to make the right things happen
- Uplift everyone: We create a positive impact for each other, our customers, and our users
- The Teamiest Team: We help, support, and trust each other as we work to reach our goals
About the role
We’re looking for a Product Designer who is passionate about solving complex problems with simple and elegant designs. As Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for helping bridge the gap between organizations and their non-desk employees so that all non-desk employees have the information, inspiration, and tools to do great work every single day. This is a highly impactful role that will require a strong voice and communication style to rally and collaborate with cross-functional teams. If you are someone who thrives in a team environment and enjoys working closely with product management and engineering to create intuitive solutions that deliver best-in-class experiences, then this might be the right role for you!
What we need your help with
- Design simple, beautiful, and intuitive interfaces that solve business problems
- Be an advocate for great user experience across all teams, not just Product!
- Work with Product to help shape our user experience research and other design processes
- Share and revise product design based on user feedback, peer feedback, and UX research
- Be involved in all aspects of product development, working closely with product managers and developers
- You have 5+ years working experience as a Product Designer, UI Designer or UX Designer
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing the high quality of your work
- You have experience working with agile design processes and iterative prototyping
- You are fluent in Figma (or similar tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, InVision, etc)
- You have a strong working knowledge of UI patterns for responsive web and native mobile
- You have a technical background or familiarity with software development
- You examine all process critically and are always thinking of how to improve
Don’t have all of the above? That’s okay, we welcome candidates who may have some of the skills, but are still learning. At Nudge, we are dedicated to providing opportunities and growing our employees, so we encourage you to apply.
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Professional development allowance
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Dog-friendly office
- Bike parking
Our remote work policy
At Nudge, we currently operate with a Flexible First approach. We prioritize both the physical and psychological safety of our team members and recognize that many team members are really excited about the prospect of working together again (safely!). So, when the time is right, we will open the office again to those team members who are interested in working in a shared space. All other team members must have access to good internet and work on EST hours.
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your pronouns (if you feel comfortable doing so), resume, and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com. We’re also always interested in hearing anything fun you’d like to share about yourself too!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300, Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1